Sunday, March 19, 2023

week six: process

 Hello guys this is a quick update on my blog for this week, currently we are on week six the time is almost over for the project to be finalized. This week was relatively short because we have an early release day and no school but that didn't mean that I didn't plan or take care of my project. Currently guys I haven't made any major changes that I have to mention to you guys. Everything is flowing how it supposed to be and I'm exited to film this upcoming week that is going to be spring break.


 During the week of spring break I will keep you guys updated on my project because this is the week were I'm going to film my project. The set day for filming will definitely be on Wednesday because that day I don't work so I don't have nothing that sets me back from filming


 Im going to be completely honest with you guys is being a little bit harder for me to be 100% focus on the project because I study and work everyday. That is why I always dedicate time to the project over the weekends because is the only true free time that I have to focuses my school work.






No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0