Sunday, March 19, 2023

week six: character background

 

  CHARACTER BACKGROUND


 Hello guys I hope you and your families are doing good, today I will give you a brief explanation on my character background. As I mentioned before the main character of my film will be me. This are some characteristics of my character:


- latino

-5'7 height

- 180 lbs

-white skin

- 30 years old

 My character is a adult that since the first time you see him he looks concern. He suffers from mental health problems, he changes emotion every minute, he laughs, cries, and screams out of the sudden. You might think he is a normal person but the truth is that the idea that he is getting married with his wife is complete fake and is all in his head. He is not living on a mental health problem facility as an asylum or mental hospital because he is not dangerous or is a threat to society he is just broken inside and with trauma for the loss of his wife. The real plot of the film is that he doesn't realizes that she is dead only for little moments of the day. 



This is picture of me for you guys see who is going to play the main character of my film. His name will also be SAMUEL LOPEZ


The second character of my opening scene will be the mom, The mom will never be shown during the opening scene because this is a little touch that I will like to give to make the audience believe that Samuel is imaging in it or is actually true. The only thing that the mom will appear will be her voice saying that she is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0