Sunday, March 19, 2023

week six: schedule and location

 SCHEDULE AND LOCATION


  Hello guys how are you , this is the last post of the week in which I will be talking about the schedule of this upcoming week. On Tuesday, March 21 I will be calling my friend Tomas at night so I can arrange at what time I could go to his house on Wednesday where I can record my opening scene. If he cannot help me on Wednesday I will rearrange one the days of spring break where both him and me are available.

  The materials that I'm going to take to his house to film is basically my phone and that's it because he has a tripod at home where I can easily use to help me film. He is the one that is filming me so I trust him to shoot some good angles you know what I mean. The custom that is the wedding suit is already in his house because the suit is from his father, he has the same body composition as me so it will fit me good or even better LOL.  


 His house is located In Savannah so it is relatively close to my house which also benefits me.


Im super exited to finally film my opening scene this is going to be definitely the coolest part of the whole project. I will keep you guys updated this week take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0