Sunday, March 26, 2023

week seven: changes & setbacks

 CHANGES & SETBACKS



 Hello guys this is a quick update on my blog, I got bad news for you guys I didn't film this week because an unexpected trip with my family occur. My family and I went to Sarasota since Wednesday, my aunts from Colombia came to visit us as a surprise. I was really happy to see my aunts because I haven't seen them since 2018, we laugh and enjoy our time mesmerizing how the time has pass and how each one of us has change mentally and physically. 



This is a picture with my aunts to show you guys how my family is an important part of my life and that I was really happy to spend this time with them

I basically just got home a few hours ago so this is why I didn't film but I will eventually start filming this week and keep you guys updated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0