Sunday, March 26, 2023

week seven: planning for filming

 PLANNING FOR FILMING


Guys so as I was saying before, I didn't manage to film this week so I will take the responsibility this week and start filming as soon as possible I will be most likely filming either Wednesday or on Friday that are the days that I have early release on school. I already talk with my friend and told him that I couldn't manage to film this week but that I have everything plan and ready for this week. 


I will keep you guys updated in when I film and sorry for not showing any progress over this week but is that I have this unexpected trip with my family 



currently stressed because I have to film my CCR and Film opening before the week ends 

No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0