Sunday, March 26, 2023

week seven: CCR planning

 CCR PLANNING


Hello guys so this is a continuation of my planning for the week, I will be also filming my CCR over this week, I decided to make a video clip for my CCR because I think is the most engaging and entertaining form to reflect on my project. I believe that doing a boring ppt will be so simple and people wont really get my personality and what type of person I am. 

The CCR will be film as a paparazzi caught me right after I arrived to a restaurant, I'm going to be dressed fancy so it can give a touch of a famous person since I will be recognized as the director of the film. My friend that has a Mercedes will let me his car so I can get off the car when the paparazzi come and interview me. 





This is the car of my friend, it is a pretty luxurious car so it will give me a touch as if I have money as a director in Hollywood. The CCR will be filmed as the camera men of the paparazzi interview me with a microphone and everything, the face of the paparazzi will never be shown as when those famous actor get interview in the street.

I will be taking "Hollywood Fix" as an inspiration, this guy interviews famous people In the streets of LA, he does it with so much confidence and I want to make it as natural as possible 


This is the link for you guys can check some videos in his channel and get the idea.

I will be letting you guys know when I film my CCR


No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0