Sunday, February 26, 2023

week three: storyboard

 STORYBOARD


On todays post I will be telling you guys about my story that Im going to film in my opening scene. Since the first day this has been my story that I want to develop because I think is interesting and eye catching. 

My story will be about a man that is getting ready for his wedding, the man shows a mix of emotions during the opening scene because he is not sure if he wants to get married but at the end he will completely sure about it and is very happy about. everything starts at the bathroom were he is going to see himself in the mirror and the different emotions are going to be displayed. Suddenly when somethings seems to be perfectly nice someone calls him and tells him that Luisa disappeared and nobody knows where she is.

This is a summary basically of what my story will be like 


This is the  first storyboard I will be making.


currently I don't got a title for my opening scene 



I JUST CREATE AN EXCELLENT IDEA WHILE I WAS DOIND THE STORYBOARD 

the plot changed and now Luisa didn't disappeared, she is actually dead 2 years ago and all is in the protagonist head making him a psychopath 



No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0