Saturday, February 25, 2023

week three: layout drawings


LAYOUT DRAWING

 Hi guys, so this week I've been working on my layout drawing. This has been a fun part of my project since I honestly love to draw and this is a fun way to show my drawing skills. The layout drawing will showcase the dimension of the opening scene because It will show the size of the room and restroom that the opening scene will be film. All my filming will occur on my apartment, this is not because I'm lazy to go outside and film in other parts probably more entertaining but because my apartment is the one place that fits my opening scene theme and has the items necessary for the video. Good so without more explanation let me show you guys the layout drawing.



The main locations that I will be filming is going to be the restroom and the master bedroom 

the master bedroom will include the closet where I will be taking the clothes I'm going to wear

the restroom will include the mirror where I will look myself until I get the tragic news 

the kitchen is where my mother will be located the whole time so her voice can be clear when she talks to me 


No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0