Friday, February 17, 2023

week two: characters

 GENRE DRAMA: CHARACTERS 

A dramatic film or television show shows us humans at their best and their worst. These kinds of films can be biopics based on real people or fictitious stories. They usually include a strong moral stance or view of the world around them. the characters in these films are always dealing with what life has to offer. 

The protagonist of my opening scene is going to be me. Im going to display an excellent job as an actor and show my skills. I will be playing an older role so I have to fit into the character and act if I was old. 

characteristics of drama characters 

-problem solver

-ambitious

-have moral standards

-clear tone and voice

-curious 


Watch Popular Drama Movies Shows Online | Hulu (Free Trial)

No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0