Friday, February 17, 2023

week two: genre

 

30 Period Drama Movies You Can Stream Right Now - (a)Musing Foodie


GENRE: DRAMA

Drama are serious stories that hinge on events that regularly happen in everyday life. These film and TV series portray realistic characters in conflict with either themselves, others, or forces of nature. They usually focus on character and how these people arc over time. Drama is regularly mashed up with other genres because most movies and tv rely on character-driven stories to keep the audience involved. 

My opening scene will be based on the drama genre. Since I was a little kid I always enjoy watching drama movies with my family, I used to watch drama movies with my dad when he come home from work. My dad is really good to solve the plot of the drama movies with only watching 30 minutes of the film, this taught me how to be a good judge in these type of movies. I want to make a unique opening scene that will create a sense of confusion to the audience and will be remembered forever.

-target audience for drama movies

The target audience for drama films includes:

  1. People who love to feel emotions
  2. People who appreciate a good story
  3. People who are looking for something more than just light entertainment
  4. People who appreciate complex storylines
  5. People who like suspenseful stories
  6. People who like stories that tackle thought-provoking issues
  7. People who like stories that have a strong message or moral


 I take this website as reference https://amplifyxl.com/target-audience-for-drama-films/  because they include something that will help my research that is  

What Makes a Good Drama Film?

1. relatable and multi-dimensional so that audiences can connect with them on a personal level.
2.great acting. The actors must be able to convey the emotions of their characters and make viewers feel what they are feeling.
3.strong message or moral. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0