Thursday, February 16, 2023

week one project

CAMBRIDGE PORTFOLIO PROJECT WEEK ONE 

So the time has come, we are going to work on the Cambridge portfolio project for the rest of the year. If we don't pass this we are not going to receive our credit for AICE and basically be a waste of time. That is why I am going to give my 110% into this project and work harder and harder every time. At first I was a little overwhelmed of the amount of work we need to do in this few months left but then I realize that this could be a great idea to show my creativity and talent towards the world of film. This project is extremely interesting because is the time that we can basically let go of the chains holding us and express our ideas and display it to the world. This is the time to show who really is Samuel and show my skills in camera movements, mine-en-scene, composition, and editing. I have some different ideas in what I'm going to do with this project but I know that I have to planned carefully and be realistic in what I can do. I know that I cannot do an opening scene like the ones in Fast and Furious because I don't have the capabilities. I have to make something remarkable that will be remember in the mind of my audience. 

I will leave every week a work that describe how I feel about the project depending on the week.

The word for this week will be: EXITEMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0