Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Marketing music project reflection

On this project my team and I have a lot of ideas we discuss. First to select the song was very hard since we really wanted to strive for a more unique song that people will remember. The genre country was a really difficult genre to work on because none of us listen to country but we wanted to make a memorable music video with our song "Don't Need No". Im going to tell the story about how we film this video, we arrive to Flaningan's which is a restaurant that is more popular among white people and what do you relate white people with country. The restaurant was packed with people and then we encounter a group of old men and we asked if could film and if they can be part of our video, the thing we didn't realize was that they were drunk. At first it was funny but then they start talking for a good hour about that if we want to film it won't be a good idea because the name Flaningan's will appear and if they found out they will charge us. They promptly start getting really annoying and irritating, they say that nothing in the life is free and that we were minors and if beer appear in the video was going to be legally wrong and Flaningan's can be sue. They were basically right but we were not going to let anyone what to do and basically ruin our whole idea, that we planned ahead of time and were exited to execute. We wait for this people and leave and start filming really fast and focusing that the name of the restaurant didn't appear. So basically the music for our project was risky and that's why makes it special.

evidence of one my group members telling me to stop talking to the drunk men.


  Our way of planning was efficient since at the end of the day we have confidence on each other. My team use communicate in class and through Whatssap. By communicating with our phones really help us exchange more ideas and plan when we were meeting. We try to maximize the time in class too work on our project. The order in which we focus our project was first doing the music video and then the presentation. Every team member have a part to do so I can't say that someone did more than other because we work together all the time and put all our effort. 


  I can say that our presentation wasn't the best and we could do much better. We needed to plan our presentation more and be more creative in our marketing campaign. The rest of the groups really shocked me because they have more creative ideas than us. This make me kind of sad because we have the talent to make a better presentation but we didn't so I was frustrated.  I am going to admit that I need myself to prepare more before presenting to the class because I feel I lack of information and enthusiasm. But I would take this in consideration for next time and be better presenting and have more knowledge on the topic of subject. My group also could prepare themselves more and have more knowledge on the topic. 


Overall I think that this project let the creativity and excitement fill our hearts because we really enjoyed doing this, even though we could've done a better job and be more memorable I think the thing that she us was our hilarious music video. I will learn from my mistakes and do an amazing job next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0