Sunday, March 12, 2023

week five: process and planning

 

 PROCESS AND PLANNING


Hello guys this is an update to my project and it planning. During this week I will be planning the script of the opening scene. I want the script to be very clear but also create doubt in the audience. The last line I wanted to impact them and create a sense of excitement to watch the rest of the opening. I will work in class during this week to write the script, I will be writing it on class because I have my classmates next to me where they can tell me their opinions and exchange ideas. 


Scripts in the drama movies such as "Fractured" are very memorable because they leave a feeling in your heart of nervousness and curiosity. 


I also have everything set for next week to start filming during my spring break where I have the full time and availability to film. As I mention before I will film on my friends house, due to the space and color scheme of his house that fits with my goal.  I will keep you guys updated if any major changes will occur but as I mention before I am ready and don't think to change anything of the plot neither the idea that I created since the first day 


No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0