Sunday, March 12, 2023

week five: color scheme and fonts

 COLOR SCHEME AND FONTS

 Hi guys, I hope you and your family are good. Today I'm going to tell you about my opening scene color schemes and title fonts. I Haven't give you the name of my opening scene, the reason is because honestly I had one yet, but during this week I talked to my classmates and they help create a title for my opening scene.

 So well guys without further explanation, my opening scene will be called "GONE". This title is very self explanatory because it fits with the idea of the scene. It relates the idea that the protagonist wife is "gone" (dead) and also with the main character because his mental health and stability is "gone" since the tragedy of his wife. I believe this title will cause a sense curiosity and it will cause he audience to be more exited about the project.

 The color scheme of my opening scene will be dark and basic colors such as grey, white, and black. This idea is to show the my character has being through something, it doesn't mean that he won't have emotions that will be basically weird because mental health problems people splay their emotions by crying and laughing. The color scheme will describe the simplicity and directness that I want to strive with. 



The title font that I want to choose have to be eye catching but not all crazy. I review some title fonts on a website called "canva". Honestly it was very hard and stressing to choose over 1000 fonts but I think I find the one is called "the park-miller nuptials" 














No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0