Wednesday, March 8, 2023

week five: representation

REPRESENTATION


 Hello guys this is a quick update in my weekly blog, today I will be talking about why my opening scene is so special. Since I mention last week, the main character of my opening scene that will be played by me.  He suffers from trauma and mental damage, this is a representation of the "Mental Health Awareness Movement". This movement is important because of misconceptions and stigma surrounding health mental health issues, people often suffer in silence and don't seek treatment to their conditions. Mental Health Awareness is an important initiative to improve understanding of mental health conditions and increases access to healthcare for those who need it. 

 


I think is very important to include this information because this is a global problem and everybody have to be conscious about it. 

 For further explanation my character suffers from a trauma and mental health problem since his wife die before they were going to get married. He still believes that's his wife is alive and that they are going to get married. This is very sad but it helps connect more with the audience because they are going to be put in the shoes of the protagonist, just imagine this happens to you it will be extremely depressing.



I hope you guys really connect with my character and feel empathy towards him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0