Sunday, March 5, 2023

week four: obstacles/ issues

 OBSTACLES & ISSUES


 Not everything on this week has been happy like I mention of my last post, this week I was heavily sick and I'm just getting better this Sunday, March 5. This has been the biggest obstacle so far since my body feel weak during this week but this doesn't mean I didn't work on my project. I keep researching during my class time and try to find a good camera so I can easily film and have a good quality video shoot.


I have taken medicine during this week so now I feel much better but I'm ready to keep working on my project this upcoming week, this week and the other one is where I mention to you guys that I will be start filming. I already talked with my friend and I will be filming in his house because is a bigger and larger space where I can easily move, Im not saying my house is a rat house but is much smaller than his house so I believe it will be better if I film in his house. His house also has a bathroom with a big mirror where I can look myself and the kitchen is across the room where my mom will tell me that my wife is not alive. 

I find this as an obstacle because it affect my health during this week and was not able to give my 110% but this week I will work on my project as much as I can. 

I haven't have another obstacle thank God and I expect heavily that everything will go as I expect and my project can be finalize clear and perfect.


This is the last post of the week I will keep you guys updated in my project during this week I hope everyone is fine and I'm going to use the week as a planning week because I am going to film during the weekend or next week. Im also going to use time in class to talk with my classmates and exchange ideas that will mutually benefit us 


No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0