Sunday, March 5, 2023

week four: reflection on key moments

REFLECTION ON KEY MOMENTS:


  Hello guys this is an update in my project. Today I'm going to tell you the quick story on my key moments during this amazing project. Everything started the first day when my teacher start explaining the project during class, right when she was talking it literally took me 5 minutes to know what I wanted my opening scene to look like, it was incredible like if I always wanted to do that opening scene. I also thought about my mom helping me because every time I film she gives her opinion on the piece. This was my biggest key moment because I discover an ability that I had that was making a whole opening scene in 5 minutes. 



  Also, I wanted to tell you guys what movie I'm taking as inspiration. The movie called 'Fractured' by director Brad Anderson released in 2019 is one of my favorite movies of all time and when my teacher is talking about making an opening scene I just immediately thought about that majestic opening scene that movie had. If you are interested in this incredible movie I recommend you guys watch it is on Netflix. What I'm taking inspiration is the fact that my character also suffers from a mental disease/trauma that doesn't allow him to think that her wife is dead such as the protagonist of the movie Fractured. So here I'm going to explain my second key moment, it occurred when I was drawing my storyboard and suddenly the plot twist of my character hanged when I remember that in fracture he doesn't just forget he had a problem that makes him believe that his wife is alive. That's when I had my second  key moment 

Im completely sure and exited that my biggest key moment is when I film!



Those were my major key moments guys but everything on this project I am enjoying and happy to be part of it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0