Saturday, March 4, 2023

week four: production process

 PRODUCTION PROCESS


Well hello guys this is a quick update in on my project, I conducted a little bit research on a website about how to make a remarkable drama opening and this help me a lot. 




This website give me ideas on character development because it says that the most memorable characters connect with audiences because of their "Vulnerability". My character if we really think about it is very vulnerable because he still is suffering the loss of his wife, even though time passes he still has the trauma of her death. The opening won't include how she actually died because this gives more tension and creates curiosity. The character can show his vulnerability by his face expressions and putting tense music. 

This website have really good information also they state the main character have to realize their flaws at some point and make an effort to overcome them. My characters key individual is the mom, because she is the one that makes him overcome his trauma, this is a good characteristic of a protagonist.

This week have been mostly about keep researching how to make a nice and neat opening scene, I also talk with one of my best friend because his dad got married last month and he has the same body composition as me, so he is going to let me his suit and his shoes. I will look great trust me, of course I cannot look bad that also has an impact on the audience.







No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0