Sunday, February 26, 2023

week three: planning

 PLANNING: 


  • First I need to get a wedding suit
  • gather two of my friends to help me film and exchange ideas with me
  • get dress shoes
  • get a haircut so I can look nice in the video
  • keep researching on how to develop the story without confusing the audience
  • find a tense music that will match with the vibe of the video 
  • make my room look basic and not colorful
  • find  a neutral color palette
  • clean the mirror in the bathroom for a better quaility




The neutral color palette will indicate that's something is off about the character because this color palette is very basic which shows no emotions or probably that the character is mental ill

People don't know that the character suffers from a trauma because his wife pass away

the selection of black as the wedding suit is the most suited because it goes with the them and is also a very basic color that leaves the audience to think more about the character 

THIS are the basic elements and things that I will be needing for my production, I will let you guys know if something is added.




No comments:

Post a Comment

week eight: CCR PART TWO

  CCR PART TWO this is the end guys, thank you!              https://youtu.be/dG9QGTIjAk0